Achieve Through Learning

Enquire Today

E: enquiries@atl-training.co.uk
T: 01709 365515

Latest posts

Apprenticeship Levy - What is it and how will it impact your business?

Posted on Wed 25th Jan, 2017

It could now cost you less to take on an Apprentice! Over the next decade the UK needs millions of new technical and professional skilled workers, the Government has identified Apprenticeships as key to this. To fund the additional Apprenticeships the Government is introducing a levy. The levy came into effect in May 2017, all employers need to be aware of the changes, and for some employers the...

Read More

Divider

ATL Newsletter - June 2016

Posted on Tue 21st Jun, 2016

The first edition of the ATL newsletter is out now. The newsletter will be out on a quarterly basis and will contain the latest information from the training industry. View online: ATL Newsletter June 2016.    ...

Read More

Divider

Leeds College of Building Trains Its Eye on ATL

Posted on Fri 22nd Nov, 2013

Leeds College of Building has recently acquired Rotherham based Achieve Through Learning (ATL) Ltd.The company, which has a direct Adult Skills contract through the Skills Funding Agency has become a wholly owned subsidiary of Leeds College of Building with its Directors Wayne Ogden and Tony Jones remaining at the helm.ATL specialises in the delivery of Apprenticeship and Level 2 programmes to Ind...

Read More

Divider

Archive

  • September, 2018
  • August, 2018
  • July, 2018
  • June, 2018
  • May, 2018

Categories

Apprenticeships

Apprenticeships

Subject to qualifying criteria and eligibility employers that have a payroll bill of less than £3m will have to make a 10% contribution towards the apprenticeship with the other 90% funded by the Government. If you are a levy paying company the money for the apprenticeship qualification will be deducted from your levy pot.

Find out more
Box

Commercial Courses

Commercial Courses

These courses are offered on a full cost commercial basis only.

Find out more
Box

Policies & Procedures

View ATL’s policies and procedures.

Find out more